Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Olsens


November was certainly a busy shutter-snappy month for me! I'll eventually post a few pictures from each of them. But first, here are the Olsens - what a beautiful family!


Malia and I were friends in the second grade (1986-87) and then my family moved to another part of town when I was eight which put me in a different school district, so naturally and sadly, we lost touch.

Then in 2004, we were both first year teachers and reunited at a class that new teachers had to attend. That was such a good day and we've kept in touch ever since.


We went to Omni Tucson National to take family pictures, which was the local for Malia and Jeff's wedding.

Kendall is a scene stopper!

Adorable! She looks so much like her mother.

I loved her playful spirit.

At one point she got a little sad, and she looked so much like a Precious Moments girl, that I had to take advantage of those tears.

But she bounced back!

Taylor's serious, pensive expression. What is she thinking about?

I love her hair swirl!

Her parents could made her laugh. So cute!

Crawly girl.

Malia and Jeff, thanks for the fun!

Snap, snap,
Dawn

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are soooooo very talented! The pictures you took of Michael are my all time favorite to this day.

Hmm... I wonder if I can fly you out here for a weekend!