Saturday, March 20, 2010

Justin's Slumber Shoot


During one of Justin's many naps, his mama dressed him in some adorable stripes and we positioned him carefully so I could photograph my newest nephew in all his pliable, cuddly cuteness.

Happily, he treated us with a smile! I like to think he smiled because of me, but I know better. However, I most definitely smiled because of him.


Justin's profile is much like his brother's was two years ago...just adorable.


Justin's lips look like a kiss. Or could he possibly have been dreaming of lemonade?

I can't help but nudge in as close as I possibly can to his darling features until I can no longer keep focus. He's just so sweet. Sleep, little boy. Don't mind me.

Will his hurricane-like, swirly cowlick remain? I'll keep checking.

And then he awoke. Hello there, baby! Maybe he heard my one hundredth-or-so shutter click.

Click, click!
Auntie Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have some fantastic photography on this blog. Keep it up!