Monday, September 15, 2008

Ender, Another Adorable Nephew of Mine

Ender is my sister-in-law Keri's little boy. He is one year and nine months old and such a cutie-pie! I wrote about Ender on his first birthday back in January. You can see that post by clicking here.


The above photo is the only "posed" picture we got. After the first five minutes, Ender became very much independent and a tour guide of his backyard, wanting to show and play with everything. I had to be super-obnoxious to get him to give me the quickest of glances. I got a lot of exercise chasing him around, and sadly, I was sore the next day! I definitely need to do that more often! It was fun playing with Ender!


He is very, very "Durfey" and has a lot of Keri's features. I love his grin!


Ender hums while he runs. He can't run without humming. And that's a fact. It was adorable.


Oh, okay, so this picture looks posed, too, but if it weren't for the alluring strawberries holding him in place with their juicy tastiness, he would have been up and running (and humming).


Keri and her Ender boy. Motherhood and childhood... how lovely.

Snap, snap,
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family certainly does specialize in handsome little boys!! I love how his fingers clutch his mother's shirt. Clinging to support and love, and receiving bountiful amounts. What a lucky little boy he is to have such wealth. :)

xoxo L.
PS- I cannot apparently make this program recognize me as a user when I leave comments, hence the Anonyminity! PTTH!