Monday, January 7, 2008

What a Difference a Year Makes












Ender, sweet little boy! Here he is on day 1 and then there he is on day 365! Look how he's changed after one revolution around the sun! He's so adorable and such a tall tyke; sporting such a grown-up look! I was amazed at how fast he could toddle across the Peter Piper Pizza carpet. Just THINK of all the things he will learn and discover every day. He makes me more eager for the day that Kurtis and I have a child.

I will be an auntie two more times this year - for Nathan, Gayle and Mike's little boy who's due March 4th (we finished the inviations tonight!), and for Kelly and Jen's baby- gender yet to be discovered. It's so great to have nephews and neices around because it's great training for Kurt and I, not to mention fun! Sarah and Megan are my wonderful, more mature neices, at ages 10 and 14. What great sister's they'll be and it'll be sweet to give them cousins some day!

Happy 1st Birthday to darling Ender-boy!

thinking of babies,
Dawn

No comments: