Friday, April 17, 2009

Kimmy & Ryan Engagement Pictures

Kimmy is my sister-in-law and she's just adorable! I knew God was saving up someone just as wonderful as she is especially for her. And I love being right!

They found each other again, and by "again" I mean that they knew each other as children in elementary school and a couple years ago, they met again and the sparks flew. Tomorrow is their wedding day, so I thought it was about time to post some of their engagement photos!

Since Ryan is a fire fighter, we had access to the fire house in Mesa where there is a beautiful 1950s fire engine and so we had to take advantage of it for some of their engagement pictures.






















Congratulations, Kimmy and Ryan! Thanks for letting me capture the two of you together! I had a great time.

Happily ever after wishes,
Dawn

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow Dawn. You just blow me away with your work! Congrats to the happy couple. :)

Lindsey said...

You are such a talented photographer, my friend! I'm so proud of you!! Hope our paths cross again one day soon. <3