Monday, April 20, 2009

Inside of the FedEx Package

A little over a month ago I was eagerly awaiting a FedEx package because it contained the birthday gift for my one year old nephew, Nathan. Here's the link to that original post: http://picturedawn.blogspot.com/2009/03/fedex-tracking-epitome-of-anticipation.html

Well, the package did arrive on time but life got so busy and I am only now getting around to sharing the contents of the delivery. It's a book! And boy does Nathan love books! He will choose a board book off of the shelf and take it to his mama, then situate himself in front of her and wait for her to begin. He can even turn the pages in the right direction! That's incredible, because honestly, when I was a teacher, I had some first graders who didn't yet know the direction to read a book. (But they learned!)

This book is all about Nathan and includes some photos of him throughout his first year of life. He seems to enjoy it and I'm so glad! Babies like to look at other babies and what baby isn't curious about himself?!





Nathan baby
Nathan mama and Nathan dad



Nathan happy
Nathan mad


Nathan hand
Nathan toes


Nathan eyes and Nathan nose
Nathan ears


Nathan teeth, Nathan mouth
and Nathan hairs


Nathan plays
Nathan laughs


Nathan explores
Nathan baths


Nathan green
Nathan blue


Nathan eats
Nathan poos


Nathan bubbles
Nathan peeks


Nathan reads
Nathan sleeps


Nathan and his family

the end and looking forward to year two,
Auntie Dawn

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't decide if I like "Nathan laughs" or "Nathan poos" better!! Oh my gosh- what an amazing and wonderful idea this is. You're such a great aunt to your sister's kids!!

I'm curious, where did you have the book made? Was it very pricy?

Amazed at your photos, I always am!
Lucky to have such a talented friend, I am!
Excited with each new post of yours, I am!