Monday, December 28, 2009

Back-blogged

I can hardly believe it has been over two months since my last blog and I have missed this space! I’ve been so busy with my end-of-the-year holiday to-do list, just like so many of us, and so my little cyberspace nook has had to suffer a bit. But here are a list of occurrences that I wish I could have shared in more detail from the past sixty-plus days. I still may try to sneak in a few more details of the below, but in case I can't, here's what I've been up to lately:

Megan and Soccer
Jacob
4th Anniversary
The Dish
Grampa's Visit
Halloween
Making Kringlas
Sarah is 16
Projects with Lauren
Maternity Pictures/ The Warren Family
Dizzy Spells
Nathan's Happy Meal
Kelly, Jen, & Liam's Family Picture
Thanksgiving
“Breaking” - A String of Dilemmas (Computer Breakdown, Jeep Breakdown, Neighbor Break-in)
Polar Express Train Ride
Cuaron Family
Keri & Matt’s Engagement Photos
Kosinski 2010
Santa Claus x 3
Our Christmas Card
A Slow-paced Christmas
Avatar Movie

Just to name a few,
Dawn

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow- You have been a busy, busy lady! It's good to have you back!! I, too, am very far behind in writing, but I may do better in 2010... we'll see! :) Good to hear from you, my friend.