Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Peanut Butter Waffles


My mom invented peanut butter waffles when I was in middle school and lately, there has been a resurrection of them at my house, which probably isn’t good for my waist, but I adore them and it’s total comfort food!

Here’s the recipe:
  1. Insert two L’eggo My Eggo Buttermilk or Home-style frozen waffles into the toaster until golden brown.
  2. Lather each waffle with a layer of creamy or crunchy peanut butter.
  3. Sandwich the waffles together and cut in bite size pieces.
  4. Drizzle maple syrup over the top.
  5. Pour a glass of chilled milk.
  6. Try to savor every bite because it goes away oh-so-fast.
  7. Contemplate making more.
It’s completely delicious, but Kurtis doesn’t believe me and won’t try it! If you try it, do let me know what you think!

Yum,
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on Kurtis...try it!! It's YUMMY!